Barcelona apartment recs

(3 Posts)
LonelyGoatherd Sun 10-Nov-13 20:33:09

Hi, I'm looking for a self-catering apt in barcelona, prob in eixample for 2 adults, a 3yo and an 18mo. Lots on tripadvisor but would prefer a MN recommendation... any guidance v welcome!

blossomblowing Mon 11-Nov-13 16:16:39

we have used splendom suites in madrid before and friends have used them in barcelona, really well kitted out with a kids play room cum bar cum lounge that you share with other residents plus fab apartments, for me the barcelona ones werent quite where i wanted so we used airbnb.com instead

mummymeister Tue 12-Nov-13 20:07:21

we stayed in a fantastic place - has 3 bedrooms and is just off the main square at placa catalunya where all the buses stop so really easy to get around. we avoided las ramblas as it didn't feel that safe tbh ( 20 yrs living in London so usually go with my instincts) it was really easy to book, the owner met us and it had fab views out. here dealt with a guy called Marcel and it is the summer apartment in Barcelona. Passeo de Gracia C. cant rate it highly enough tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now