Viva Menorca/Paradise Club Menorca

(6 Posts)
hannahm Sat 19-Oct-13 20:26:54

Just about to book one of these for next summer (school holidays) and just need to know what the sun bed situation is like. I do not want to get up at 7am to reserve one so I am hoping that someone who has been to either hotel can advise me whether there are enough beds if you turn up later. I'm not bothered about having the best spot...just a bed!
Thanks

getyourshoesonNOW Sun 20-Oct-13 19:39:35

I've no idea but I'm interested to hear which one you go for. I really couldn't decide but went for the Viva in the end as the reviews for the food were so good.

hannahm Sun 20-Oct-13 22:04:43

That's what I am thinking too. Just wish it was a bit closer to the marina but so long as I can get a sun bed and a drink I'll be happy!

hickory Sun 20-Oct-13 22:13:57

We went to club paradise last year and it was the best holiday we ever had. The food was amazing especially the fish and meat that the chef cooked especially for you at the grill. The hotel kids entertainment during the day was just fantastic (we didn't use the Thomas Cook club). It was also in the perfect location two minutes from the harbour and a short walk to the beach.
As for sun beds I usually got up around 8am and got ours. I usually stayed for a few minutes peace and quiet (reading my book) before going back to our apartment. It was never a problem for us. Also the sun beds were of amazing quality. New ratten beds with a padded mattress.
A perfect holiday. We can't wait to go back!

getyourshoesonNOW Sun 27-Oct-13 07:40:19

So which one did you go for!

hannahm Mon 28-Oct-13 15:34:39

After all that, I ended up booking an apartment on B and B at the Princess Playa not either of these two!

It was £300 cheaper than either and included breakfast, also a huge swimming pool, tennis courts and loads of sunbeds according to the reviews.

Hopefully, it will be nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now