low cost holidays - can the price increase

(5 Posts)
purple15 Tue 22-Oct-13 19:36:12

Thank you for your advice.

swannylovesu Tue 22-Oct-13 17:00:52

Purple if you are booking with LCH check your transfer vouchers over and over again as everyone i know who has booked with them has had problems with transfers or the car hire booking and they are impossible to speak with during working hours.

EmmaP1 Tue 22-Oct-13 16:57:17

It can change if the flight price has changed, even once your payment has been taken.
This is because flight prices may go up in the time it takes for you to click the book or payment button on the website but if this is the case they should call you and tell you the price increase and then give you the option to cancel free of charge if you don't want to pay.
Once it's booked and you have all your confirmation emails and hotel vouchers etc then no it shouldn't change though.
Worth looking at www.lastcheck.co.uk though too as I always use them and always been fantastic.

AlyssB Sun 20-Oct-13 10:30:50

Once it's booked & deposit paid for -no. But what you see online can increase before you book it, flight prices fluctuate apparently and can change between your quote & actually booking. I usually go with low cost holidays & never had any problems with them once booked & deposit paid.

HTH.

purple15 Sat 19-Oct-13 18:03:16

Hi we are looking for a holiday for next year. Once you book it with Low cost holidays, can the price increase.

I have seen something that appears to be a good price, but could there be surcharges, after you receive the Hotel voucher ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now