Disneyland Paris by eurostar

(7 Posts)
hermioneweasley Sat 12-Oct-13 11:24:43

Had anyone been in last few months? If you've booked Disney express, do they still give you your park tickets on the train?

Thanks

Rosvita Sun 13-Oct-13 03:08:31

Went just over a month ago and yes received tickets on train with express service.hth.

hermioneweasley Sun 13-Oct-13 08:04:41

Thanks!

QOD Sun 13-Oct-13 08:23:33

I went to book this the other day and the winter train times are utter pants!!

It left Ashford at 11 so you didn't get to the park until 2pm, then leaves again either 4 or 5pm,can't remember which.
So basically, if you go for 2 days, 1 night, you get 1 day .... Load of poop

SoullessButSunny Sun 13-Oct-13 08:27:24

QOD I noticed the shit train times too. Do you know if they have earlier trains in the summer?

Thanks.

QOD Sun 13-Oct-13 09:42:18

Not sure, will only let me check up to April. It's daft though, why waste that short day in Disney?

Rosvita Sun 13-Oct-13 17:10:46

The direct train always arrives just before 2 and leaves 6ish in the evening on return.there are more frequent indirect trains (changing at Lille for example) and direct trains don't even run everyday if it's term time.Not sure if there are any additional direct trains over the summer hols.As a first visit I'd recommend at least 2 nights/3 days, however when we went back last month for various reasons we could only go for 1 night/2days with train times as above and because I was clued up and had a plan of what we were doing we managed to fit in loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now