Best family holidays abroad. Help needed.

(6 Posts)
ISolemnlySwearThatIAmUptoNoGoo Thu 26-Sep-13 13:28:01

Thanks so much for all your suggestions. Will get looking. Liking the sound of Majorca.

purple15 Mon 23-Sep-13 21:12:24

We went to Majorca this year. Booked the flights separate with Jet 2.

We did push the boat out with a fancy Iberostar hotel. We found Majorca lovely, very family friendly.

purple15 Mon 23-Sep-13 21:11:54

We went to Majorca this year. Booked the flights separate with Jet 2.

We did push the boat out with a fancy Iberostar hotel. We found Majorca lovely, very family friendly.

Onykahonie Mon 23-Sep-13 18:00:58

We stayed at Ronda 4 Apartments in Fuengirola last Easter (on a budget)...not the sort of place I'd go in high season, but great value during low season. It's family-friendly, there's miles of sandy beach and plenty of restaurants.
We flew with Ryanair to Malaga.

blossomblowing Mon 23-Sep-13 15:19:46

you should try caserio del mirador, fly to alicante, easy journey, best holiday we ever had. what you spend on really fabulous accomodation you save on cheap flights and cheap living when you get there.. and everything for the children is provided.

www.mumsnet.com/reviews/travel/hotels-in-europe

ISolemnlySwearThatIAmUptoNoGoo Mon 23-Sep-13 14:07:14

Hi all, we haven't had a family holiday abroad ever. We are thinking of booking somewhere next year in May. Dd will be 4, ds will be 1, then there's dh & me.

I am really looking to find a good sunny holiday on a budget. I wold love some recommendations for a nice family friendly resort, Anywhere sunny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now