Just had a phone call from CSC offering me a holiday for £200

(6 Posts)
Yonihadtoask Thu 19-Sep-13 17:09:37

They sound like e one of the timeshare type companies.

I went to a presentation a few years ago. But we weren't interested in having to sit through a further presentation in resort.

Also, the prices may not be as good as you expect. They give a basic price, but if you want to start specifying which week, airport etc then the prices rise.

IPHII Wed 18-Sep-13 19:10:36

I don't think it's a scam. My sister inlaw and her husband just came back from Spain which was sponsored majorly by a company. The only catch was they had to sit through quite a few presentations, where the company tried to sell them something. The didn't buy any and were not obligated to.

specialsubject Wed 18-Sep-13 19:02:21

it's a scam. No normal holiday wants you to sit through a presentation!

LillianGish Wed 18-Sep-13 18:50:17

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

VivaLeThrustBadger Wed 18-Sep-13 18:46:35
VivaLeThrustBadger Wed 18-Sep-13 18:45:00

I'm guessing its all a con?

£200 for the whole family to costa del sol in school holidays. I've never heard of them but the bloke insisted I filled out a survey for them. He said I had to agree to go to a sales event one afternoon. I told him a week in Spain sounded like my idea of hell and said goodbye.

Sounded like a time share scam to me. But I've now googled and people saying they've had fab cheap holidays, yes they had to sit through a presentation but it want really a hard sell.

Have I just chucked away a cheap holiday?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now