Holiday Village Ibiza , anyone been this year?

(36 Posts)
clottedcreamteaplease Thu 29-Aug-13 08:53:13

Thinking of booking, just wondered if anyone's been, called the Sea View, port torrant

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 11:25:37

I am looking at the Scotland airports

thats funny because we live in Scotland but always fly from Manchester as it cost hundreds of £'s less than flying from Scotland

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 12:05:13

We are a 6+hr drive from Manchester, so add that to an overnight stay probably equals it out.

Am still undecided, this holiday village looks great but have never been on a package holiday like this one (pre kids would never have considered it!). But will the parents enjoy it too, can't decide!!!

LoreleisSecret Thu 30-Jan-14 12:14:05

We are going from Gatwick

Waggamamma Thu 30-Jan-14 12:42:57

We're flying from Edinburgh.

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Jan-14 12:56:55

Ah so is the First Choice Sirenis Seaview now called the Holiday Village Seaview? Both the Thomson and First Choice Sirensis ones are available when I want to go in May for about £1800 for four of us for a fortnight. Which one should I go for, is that a good price? (it's early may so concerned a bit about weather)

Truffkin Thu 13-Feb-14 22:38:26

We stayed at the Aura in September and it was great for DCs. Loads to do, the Thomson staff were brilliant, waterpark on site was fun and rooms were big, modern and clean. Lots of food choice and walking distance to the beach and the small town centre. Bus rides easy enough to other parts of Ibiza and far, far cheaper than the Thomson organised tours.

We got a decent deal as we booked last minute on a whim.

DottyDot Sat 31-May-14 20:04:36

reviving this thread as am very close to booking a holiday here in the next October half term - our first family hotel/sun/beach holiday away..!

Does anyone know what the weather's like in October (end of)? Have googled and am just a bit worried about the possibility of rain? Don't mind lower temperatures so much, but lots of rain would be a bit of a bummer...

apple85 Fri 13-Jun-14 21:40:04

I wouldn't go to ibiza on October. I've been the end of September in the past and it has been quite chilly with quite a bit of rain

apple85 Fri 13-Jun-14 21:41:00

Sorry that should read in October...auto correct on phone!

DottyDot Fri 13-Jun-14 22:14:29

Thanks - in the meantime I've booked a holiday in Turkey for the October half term - can't wait..! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now