Just returned from our first Neilson holiday and....

(5 Posts)
mckenzie Thu 29-Aug-13 13:48:04

Greece or Turkey Grimma?

GrimmaTheNome Thu 29-Aug-13 13:37:00

We've recently got back from our 4th Neilson - totally brilliant. So good I don't want to say which till DH has booked for next year. wink

mckenzie Wed 28-Aug-13 13:03:43

Glad you had a good time too JayD. we were in Greece at the resort that they are no longer going to sad!
My DD has been swapping messages with the new friends she made and has done one of the Nannies a card because she misses him so much!

JayD Tue 27-Aug-13 16:55:08

where were you - we're just (well a few weeks ago now) back from Turkey with them - kids are older 13 going 21 - but they got the atmosphere in the clubs just right and they loved every minute of it - which meant we did!

Made some great new friends - in fact hooked up this weekend for a BBQ with some.

mckenzie Sun 25-Aug-13 20:05:11

... it was brilliant!
Excellent resort, just the right size. Great staff, facilities, great kids club (a bit too good actually, we hardly saw our children smile), excellent sports and exercise choices, other guests lovely. For the first time ever on a two week holiday, I really really did not want to come home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now