all inclusive resort with good toddler pool in Canaries anyone?

(8 Posts)
nannyl Sat 24-Aug-13 17:00:49

Other than sensatori in tenerife has anyone stayed in an all inclusive resort where there is a "fun" toddler pool.... ie slides / maybe a pirate ship etc.... just something to make the toddler pool fun.

Ideally near a beach and where the rooms are "suites".

Im not fussed about big slides for adults / older children though of course they would be a bonus!

junkfoodaddict Wed 28-Aug-13 14:29:46

Bumping this because I'm looking for the same thing.
My toddler will be 2 years and 7 months when we go next year.

GeorginaWorsley Wed 28-Aug-13 21:40:23

I love Lanzarote,no experienceofall inclusive though as always stay in villas.

MunchMunch Wed 28-Aug-13 22:18:26

Just come on looking for reviews of THB Tropical in lanzarote, looks nice and it's apparently got 16 yes 16 pools!! (Although on google earth I could only see 10.

It's got mixed reviews so I was hoping for mumsnet to come to the rescue with rave reviews.

dontyouknow Fri 06-Sep-13 19:49:12

We have just got back from the Be Live Lanzarote resort near Costa Teguise and had a great time with 6 year old DD and 5 month old DS

There are four pools - main pool, children's pool with a slide and two toddler pools. One toddler pool had a big mushroom to walk under with water coming out round the rim over you. It also had a little slide. The other toddler pool had a big lighthouse that was a slide.

There are family rooms that are like a suite - a living area with a pull down double bed and a sofa bed, and a bedroom. They are in a separate wing away from the main hotel so you don't get noise from the evening entertainment.

There is a beach across the quiet road at the back of the hotel. You could also get a bus or taxi to Costa Teguise (or walk - but takes a long hot half hour with young children!) where there are more beaches.

The hotel does get mixed reviews on trip advisor - I read the bad ones wondering if we stayed in the same hotel as we found it clean and the staff friendly, the food as expected, no long queues for drinks. Yes it was busy but it was August! There were plenty of sunbeds. Could have done with more parasols but we generally managed to get one.

clottedcreamteaplease Sat 07-Sep-13 08:20:50

Hotel Safari Sa Coma has a great water park for little ones attached to the hotel and its free its not canaries though but well worth a look

Chocolateporridge Sat 07-Sep-13 08:40:29

Lago Taurito at Playa Taurito in Gran Canaria is fab, we're going back for 3rd time in November. If you ask for a family suite then you get a mini apartment. It has a basic toddler pool and a big sandy play area, but right outside the front door is an aquapark with a great toddler area (plus flumes etc) and its free entry if you're staying all inclusive at the Lago Taurito. The rooms are basic but the food is fantastic and its a small non-tacky, non-nightclubby resort. The only downside is its about an hour on the coach from the airport.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 07-Sep-13 08:43:33

Have been looking as well with the conclusion that we will end up at Sensatori again.
Princess Yaiza Suites in Lanzarote is supposed to be lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now