Trunki Boostapak for week away for 3 yr old

(5 Posts)
4thtimelucky Thu 22-Aug-13 08:31:44

I will be taking my 2 & 3 yr old by myself to relatives in Spain for week in Sept/Oct- husband and I have done it before and even with cloth nappies when they were both under 2 we've managed with just hand baggage allowances totalling 20kg + car seats + buggy. As I'll have to buy us all seats, was wondering if I got the 3 yr old (16.3kg) a boostapak it would hold clothes for him for a week, so I'd only have to carry buggy + my luggage + one car seat + trunki. And 2 toddlers... Anyone any experience, thanks for your help!

I couldn't fit a weeks worth in one. I just measured the'hole'inside and it's roughly 28cm x 32cm, and 8 or 9cm deep at the deepest but. You don't get all of that space though as it's shaped for the booster seat (curved for the legs and rounded at the corners). You could squish a reasonable amount of stuff in, but probably not all of it.
It's a great but of kit though! (Need to make sure the car seat it's sat on has a head rest though IMO)

4thtimelucky Fri 23-Aug-13 09:26:52

Knitter thank you for taking the time to measure this, it's really helpful, will see what hubby thinks about getting one as I reckon it would really help us this trip and the other half a dozen we do a year too now the 3 yr old is big enough for one.

You're welcome smile smile

Janek Fri 30-Aug-13 19:56:13

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now