Easyjet emergency number/support?

(5 Posts)
madinmay Wed 21-Aug-13 22:20:49

My friend's dad has passed away this evening and she is on holiday in Corfu with her dh and young dd. We have managed to change their flight but they are not seated together and ideally need to be as they are all grieving (made worse by flying into gatwick when their car is in bristol). Does anyone have a emergency email for Easyjet we can try and mail advance request to or happen to be a kindly manager with remote check in whom can try and seat them together. Or do they have to simply get to airport super early and hope for a kind check in team/cabin crew?

PrincessFlirtyPants Wed 21-Aug-13 22:25:20

Easy jet don't do allocated seating. Tell them to upgrade to their speedy board pass (or equivalent) and they will be the first on the plane.

So sorry, it must be awful for them. sad flowers

madinmay Wed 21-Aug-13 22:48:20

website says you cant buy speedy boarding pass anymore - it's linked to whatever ticket they have bought. It's showing seat numbers and gave no option for any other choice of seat or upgrade and the 3 of them (2 adult and a 7 yr old) are literally all over the plane. So wish i had a way of getting them home without all this. sad

Mosschops30 Wed 21-Aug-13 23:23:41

Easyjet do allocated seating on all flights
You can choose from £3 which you can do online unless you have already printed boarding pass in which case it will be allocated
I always find them pretty good at moving people around

Mosschops30 Wed 21-Aug-13 23:28:40

Obviously if flight is tomorrow then 90% of people will have printed their boarding passes therefore allocated seats

Try not to worry I'm sure it's not the most important thing to them right now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now