Baby / toddler friendly all inclusive hotels...... march / april ish

(4 Posts)
nannyl Thu 15-Aug-13 22:18:26

can anyone recommend a lovely all inclusive hotel they have been to...

Not too far away (4 - 5 hour MAX flight),
warm but not boiling hot, in march april ish time (say 25C ish.....)
(probably canaries? but open to suggestions.... The closer to our time zone the better!)

for a 2.5year and a 9month old...
near nice beach (walking distance)
nice pool(s) (would really like a warm shallow baby / todddler pool too, maybe a slide?)
nice food (we are not fussy eaters, dont normally eat junk)
NOT a hotel "room".... we NEED a seperate area for us to be in in the evening when they are asleep.... so a suite minimum
ideally where we can fit TWO cots, as will both be in cots. (dont mind both cots in our room if they fit so sofa bed is free for us )

Not expecting a kids club that will take them as they are so young but if there was it would be a bonus

The more baby / toddler friendly the better

any ideas / suggestions / recommendations please (ideally min 4* )

asandwichshort Fri 16-Aug-13 16:16:45

Flamingo Beach, Playa Blanca Lanzarote has all of the above. 1 bed apartment where I suppose you could put kids in bedroom and you use the sofa bed in lounge. There are 2 bed apartments i think too!

sergeantmajor Fri 16-Aug-13 19:19:40

We're going to Gloria Golf in Turkey - here's the link
It's an upmarket all-inclusive and they do have supervised creche/ents for little ones, though my dcs are older and only in it for the waterslides!
You could also try Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus (link) - it has an all inclusive option but you take a shuttle to the nearby beach, it's not right on the beach.

JayD Tue 27-Aug-13 17:02:19

just back from yet another Neilson Holiday - their beachclubs just get it right everytime for us.

Great childcare, plenty of activities, great food and really nice 'people like us'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now