Luxury holiday for sale

(6 Posts)
sailorsgal Fri 26-Jul-13 20:36:21

I would have had this holiday if dh was here. We have wanted to go there for ages. I hope you get something sorted.

BeginnerSAHM Wed 24-Jul-13 08:09:06

Oh dear - hope you're ok. Would bite your arm off but we have 2 DC (4 and 5). The Sani resort is lovely though - some lucky family will have a great time if they can take the holiday.

Hope you manage to sell it (am surprised the Sani resort don't have a waiting list for cancellations...)

Good luck!

THERhubarb Tue 23-Jul-13 13:40:25

Only if they were insured centralmum.

Flumpy, if you paid by credit card see if the card insurance covers this. If not, try ebay.

centralmum Tue 23-Jul-13 13:38:23

Surely you can claim on your insurance and get your money back.

Lilyloo Tue 23-Jul-13 08:19:47

Sorry to hear about your accident. Looks lovely hope you find someone , I have 3 dc so not an option for us.

Flumpy007 Mon 22-Jul-13 16:03:56

Due to a bad accident I have a luxury 2 week holiday for sale at the Sani beach resort in Greece. Its for 2 adults and 1 child. Departing on 5th August from Luton, full board in a garden view room. Check out the website... Www.saniholidays.com.
Unfortunately you cannot add another child the room is strictly for 3 people.
£3000 is all we want for a £7000 holiday. There will be an additional cost of approx £200 for changing all 3 names.
This really is an amazing opportunity to have a bargain luxury holiday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now