Luxury holiday for sale

(6 Posts)
Flumpy007 Mon 22-Jul-13 16:03:56

Due to a bad accident I have a luxury 2 week holiday for sale at the Sani beach resort in Greece. Its for 2 adults and 1 child. Departing on 5th August from Luton, full board in a garden view room. Check out the website... Www.saniholidays.com.
Unfortunately you cannot add another child the room is strictly for 3 people.
£3000 is all we want for a £7000 holiday. There will be an additional cost of approx £200 for changing all 3 names.
This really is an amazing opportunity to have a bargain luxury holiday!

Lilyloo Tue 23-Jul-13 08:19:47

Sorry to hear about your accident. Looks lovely hope you find someone , I have 3 dc so not an option for us.

centralmum Tue 23-Jul-13 13:38:23

Surely you can claim on your insurance and get your money back.

THERhubarb Tue 23-Jul-13 13:40:25

Only if they were insured centralmum.

Flumpy, if you paid by credit card see if the card insurance covers this. If not, try ebay.

BeginnerSAHM Wed 24-Jul-13 08:09:06

Oh dear - hope you're ok. Would bite your arm off but we have 2 DC (4 and 5). The Sani resort is lovely though - some lucky family will have a great time if they can take the holiday.

Hope you manage to sell it (am surprised the Sani resort don't have a waiting list for cancellations...)

Good luck!

sailorsgal Fri 26-Jul-13 20:36:21

I would have had this holiday if dh was here. We have wanted to go there for ages. I hope you get something sorted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now