Majorca evening temperature?

(6 Posts)
2madboys Thu 25-Jul-13 11:56:45

Just got back on Tuesday night. Took two cardies and didn't wear either of them. It was still pretty hot in the evenings. I also took two pairs of cropped jeans which I didn't wear either!

TwinkleSparkleBling Sun 21-Jul-13 21:23:43

Sorry, yes we're going next week should have said!

From the sounds of it I don't think we'll need them. Thanks very much all.

mumofthemonsters808 Sun 21-Jul-13 21:03:33

We went in August last year and despite taking light weight cardis for all of us we did not need them. The evenings were still warm but comfortable enough for dresses, cotton shirts.

christmasjo Sun 21-Jul-13 20:57:26

We went end of May beginning of June. The second week it was in the late 20's and I did not need a cardigan. Previous year went in July and definitely did not need a cardigan in evenings and we often needed the air con on for a bit to cool our bedroom down before we went to bed.

SecondStarToTheRight Sun 21-Jul-13 20:31:25

It depends when you are going... In late September I needed them occasionally at night

TwinkleSparkleBling Sun 21-Jul-13 08:56:17

Can anyone tell me if we'll need light weight cardis etc? Usually go further east in the Med and it's hot,hot in the evening still. Wondered if Majorca is the same?

I have looked at temperatures but it's hard to know what it really feels like!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now