3 Children under 7 - Best Holiday Ever

(19 Posts)
NigellaEllaElla Sun 07-Jul-13 23:04:18

Children are 6, 4 and 2.5.

Want to look at holidays for next year but trying to find somewhere that we will love, as parents (think 5 star luxury) but that will also keep all 3 children happy and entertained. We normally do apartments with various pools, indoor and outdoor. Hotels don't generally have a room big enough and apartments are preferable for many reasons.
Have never used kids clubs but am not averse to them, just the children have always seemed too young.
I've always thought that the family friendly kids places aren't quite as nice as I would like, but I am happy to be proved wrong smile
Happy to go upto about 4 hours on a plane and want it to be hot amount April time.
Help!

KnittedWaffle Sun 07-Jul-13 23:05:45

Ooh this'll be me in a couple of years (DCs currently 4,2 and 6 months) so I'm keeping an eye on this!

mellicauli Sun 07-Jul-13 23:16:43

I think you are being a bit hopeful looking for 4 hours flying time and hot in April.. It's still usually snowing over here in April, after all! Even Canaries or Morocco are only 20-21, so not really hot.

NigellaEllaElla Sun 07-Jul-13 23:20:15

Really, we went to Gran Canaria in January twice and had mid to late 20's.

Not totally adverse to long haul was just trying to keep it closer cause of little one. Could also go in May if that widens it up a bit.

TenToWine Sun 07-Jul-13 23:20:40

We stayed at 4 seasons in Sharm one Easter which was fab.

cantremember Sun 07-Jul-13 23:24:37

Villa Pia in Italy is fantastic, stayed there 3 times with little ones aged 2-6. Getting warm in April/May, but not guaranteed...

Bakingnovice Sun 07-Jul-13 23:25:13

Hilton dalaman. Turkey. Massive massive family rooms, or interconnecting ones and fantastic facilities. Expensive though.

Geordieminx Mon 08-Jul-13 08:06:01

Ds (6) and I are currently at Delphin Palace in Antalya... It's amazing. 5* but loads for kids including water park, funfair, private beach and baby splash pool.

It's ultra all inclusive, which means free wifi everywhere, mini bar stocked every day, all rides free, there are even wee stalls scattered around the garden with lovely snacks. Oh and candy floss and pop corn on an evening to eat while watching shows in amphitheatre.

TooTiredToBeCreative Mon 08-Jul-13 08:08:59

Lykia world, olu deniz, turkey

PassTheCremeEggs Mon 08-Jul-13 19:15:11

Sani Beach Club in Greece - top end for parents but brilliant for children.

sofi0308 Mon 08-Jul-13 19:48:15

caserio del mirador just perfect balance of kid friendly and adult luxury.. but honestly in april you need to go further, spain in april is unreliable and Italy flipping freezing. sharm sounds good if you can hack to food.

http://www.parquesantiago.com/en. We love it here, a range of villas and apartments. The kids waterpark is lovely for under 12s and plenty of covered playgrounds etc.. Very clean, large swimming pools and backs onto the beach.

NigellaEllaElla Mon 08-Jul-13 20:12:42

Brilliant! Will investigate tonight! Delphin Palace has caught my eye, thanks Geordieminx

Chocovore Sat 13-Jul-13 21:38:28

I can also recommend the Delphin but it won't be warm enough in April sadly.

mikkii Sat 13-Jul-13 21:48:25

I am currently pricing up Lykia world on my BIL's recommendation.

olivo Sat 13-Jul-13 21:49:39

UAE is only 6 1/2 hrs, have done many times with 2 littlies, guaranteed sun and heat in April. Is that too far?

NigellaEllaElla Sat 13-Jul-13 22:30:12

No that's not too far and I have always fancied going there. Good to know its ok with little children as I did wonder.

olivo Mon 15-Jul-13 21:02:37

Yes, have been to Dubai/ Abu Dhabi/ Oman each year since DDs were 6 mo, now 7. 5 star hotels, very safe, lovely service, lots to do and pretty much guaranteed sunshine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now