Anyone want my Keycamp holiday in France? I have to cancel

(27 Posts)
loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 14:14:18

Due to my DH losing his job last week and the job market not looking so good I have to cancel our Keycamp holiday in France this year. Is anyone interested in taking this over? Keycamp are happy for us to transfer to someone else .

The holiday includes channel tunnel on Saturday 23rd August Folkestone to Calais at 11.50, back on the following Saturday, 31st August at 12.20.

The accommodation booked is

24/8 - 25/8 - La Bien Assise, Guines (lovely little village just 20 - 30 mins drive from Calais) for one night in a Villagrand 3 bed + deck.

25/8 to 30/8 - la Croix du Vieux Pont (near Paris, lovely large park with lots for children) in a Villagrand deluxe 3 bed 2 bath + deck (very good quality of accommodation and booked near the lake).

30/8 - 31/8 - La Bien Assise, Guines again for ease of travelling back for one night in a Villagrand 3 bed + deck.

So in total that's one week including travel.

We stayed on the La Bien Assise campsite last year, it is a small campsite, lovely, with pool, friendly pub, restaurant, playgrounds, tennis courts, crazy golf etc and very handy for Calais. We decided to stay there again to split the journey.

The campsite La Croix du Vieux Pont is near Paris, apparently 45 mins on the train, an hour and a half on the coach which leave from the campsite and can be booked at reception on the campsite.

Here's the information about the parks:

http://www.keycamp.co.uk/sites/france-paris/pa012-la-croix-du-vieux-pont.html

http://www.keycamp.co.uk/sites/france-picardy/pc011-la-bien-assise.html

Total cost was £1099. We would be happy to accept £750 or make me an offer smile

Any questions, just ask.

Lilyloo Mon 22-Jul-13 15:13:36

Have messaged you loopy smile

loopyloou Wed 24-Jul-13 22:22:13

Sorry for not replying sooner. I ended up selling it on EBay which has cost me a fortune in fees, but at least I got something back for it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now