Ryanair priority boarding

(6 Posts)
Janek Thu 04-Jul-13 14:37:55

It usually means that at birmingham too. Except last time there was a bus. So i think there are no hard and fast rules...

Trills Mon 01-Jul-13 16:14:05

The "bus" thing depends on where you are flying from.

At Stansted there is no bus - you walk out of the building and onto the plane - so getting there first by having priority boarding really does mean that you get on the plane first.

Trills Mon 01-Jul-13 16:13:20

If you are not flying with children it is well worth buying (if they are still free) one of the reserve-able seats. You can only reserve the exit row seats, I think which have to be occupied by able-bodied over-18s, but for £10 each way it's lovely not to have to rush at all.

VivaLeBeaver Mon 01-Jul-13 16:12:48

I think they're bastards enough to sell it to everyone. But in reality they know that a lot of people won't bother with it.

IME you all get on the same bus and then its a free for all on the tarmac anyway. Though if there's two buses then yes they'd be on the first one.

lovetoski Mon 01-Jul-13 16:11:25

I don't know but as its Ryanair assume they would just keep selling priority boarding, the last couple of times I've flown with them would say about 1/3 priority.

lalalonglegs Mon 01-Jul-13 16:07:30

Is there an upper limit on the amount of priority boarding Ryanair sells for a flight or could they, in theory, sell every passenger priority boarding making it completely worthless?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now