Somewhere wildly exciting,sunny and romantic/ luxurious for 3 nights!

(9 Posts)

We are celebrating 25 years and have the opportunity to go somewhere for 3 nights without kiddies ....yeah...and I am going with or without him smile I would love the hotel in secret escapes in Santorini but the flights are just too expensive ( £500 each) any ideas?sunny and amazing inclusive ...omg I,m so excited smile

Lighthousekeeping Thu 27-Jun-13 18:21:36

A Riyadh in Marrakech without question. Flights are cheap and you can spend more on something really swanky.

SilverSixpence Thu 27-Jun-13 18:23:10

That was going to be my suggestion! We stayed in a gorgeous riad before and food there was amazing. I'm jealous! Flight is only 2-3 hours too iirc

Lighthousekeeping Thu 27-Jun-13 18:23:20
twirliedobbit Thu 27-Jun-13 18:25:05

My dh surprised me with a 3 night break to Sardinia, beautiful.

ShoeWhore Fri 28-Jun-13 09:36:39

Ooh yes Marrakech would be fabulous!

I was going to say Barcelona but I think Marrakech is even better.

castlesintheair Fri 28-Jun-13 09:43:15

Positano in Italy. There are some fabulous 5* hotels overlooking the sea and if you ring them directly you can probably get a good deal for 3 nights. Cheap flights to Naples then drive or taxi.

Hi twirliedobbit may i ask where did you stay and did you need a car as we might have to arrive and depart at different airports?

hi we went to....Malaga !
top hotel,beach across the road,medieval town with renaissance cathedral,castle loads of history( marble streets in the old town) and wonderful sunshine,tapas and out til 1am with not one lout in sight xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now