Valet parking at Gatwick?

(8 Posts)
FlamingGallah Tue 18-Jun-13 03:40:51

Brilliant thank you ladies, Meteor it is, and even found a 20% off voucher online!

ISeeSmallPeople Mon 17-Jun-13 10:00:07

We use meteor every time & they've always been good

SoupDragon Mon 17-Jun-13 09:56:36

Always worth googling for a voucher code too.

SoupDragon Mon 17-Jun-13 09:55:46

I've used Meteor at Gatwick for many years (in all their previous guises) and the service has been perfect.

thestringcheesemassacre Mon 17-Jun-13 09:48:05

We use Tudor Rose at Gatwick. Never had any problems.

FlamingGallah Mon 17-Jun-13 09:45:28

Great thank you- I think I'll go ahead and book one. Don't fancy the train with a husband, 2 prams, 3 kids and luggage smile

thenightsky Sun 16-Jun-13 23:30:14

Yes... we did it last year and it was my first time flying from Gatwick. Cannot remember which company - just picked the cheapest.

We've always used Meet and Greet since about 8 years ago, but normally from Manchester where we use Meteor.

FlamingGallah Sun 16-Jun-13 23:19:15

Has anyone done this, ie the meet and greet service where you drive right to the terminal and they take your car and deliver it back to you at the end of the holiday?

Am thinking of giving it a try this year rather than the offsite car parks or train. There seem to be loads of different companies offering it, ranging from £50 to £150 (the official one) for a week- could anyone recommend (or not) any companies?

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now