Alicante transfers

(5 Posts)

Try Shuttle Direct, I used them in Spain last week and they were the cheapest quote I got online by a long way.

bluebluecow Thu 13-Jun-13 22:27:05

wow thanks for the advice.will try thatsmile

sofi0308 Thu 13-Jun-13 22:00:05

just messaged a friend that lives out there, she says try

1.chris.rose@gmail.com if its not his patch he might know someone who can do it.

sofi0308 Thu 13-Jun-13 21:47:38

pre book someone to meet you for half the price.. google alicante taxi service, or albir airport collection, some nice old english expat would charge 60 euros or so..

bluebluecow Thu 13-Jun-13 20:17:24

Hi, Looking for some info. We've booked a package hol in August with Jet 2. We are heading to Albir which is 30 mins past Benidorm. Transfers are included in our holiday price but I've since found out that the shuttle will probably stop at lots of hotels in Benidorm en route. Someone has told me it can take 3 hours to get to Albir! I don't think sitting on a coach for 3 hours is a good idea so we are looking to book a private taxi instead. I can get one online for about £130 but dh has suggested just jumping in one at the airport as it will be cheaper. Has anyone ever done this and is it cheaper than booking in advance?? He reckons you could barter the price down if you do it there and then? Also should jet 2 give us a discounted taxi transfer as we have already paid for a shuttle?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now