Booked to go to Disneyland Paris through Disney. Do we need to fill out Advanced Passenger Info online before we go?

(5 Posts)
WitchOfEndor Sat 08-Jun-13 14:38:48

As the title says we are booked to go to Disneyland Paris in just over a week. Booked through Disney and flying into Charles De Gaulle. Haven't heard anything from them about completing Advanced Passenger Info online, but am worried. Can anyone confirm if we have to do this?

LIZS Sat 08-Jun-13 18:05:58

which airline ? Yes normally you would still.

WitchOfEndor Sat 08-Jun-13 18:49:27

Air France and we have been through all the booking info sent through from Disney and there is absolutely no mention of it.

LIZS Sat 08-Jun-13 19:01:14

Can you ring AF/check on their website ?

WitchOfEndor Sat 08-Jun-13 19:19:47

Their website says do it at check-in, but everyone else seems to need it at least 24 hours before so I've asked then on Facebook ( I couldn't find an email address online and it was that or register to follow them on Twotter [technophobe]). I'm only worried because a tv programme last week featured a couple who were turned back at check-in because they didn't do it and I don't want a hysterical toddler if that happens to us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now