Help from the MN Puerto Pollensa experts please!

(6 Posts)
peggotty Fri 07-Jun-13 13:48:05

I know you're all out there wink! We have been twice and love it - returning this year for the first time in a couple of years. We're looking for a reasonably priced apartment with 2 bedrooms/balcony/terrace and use of a pool ideally for 2 weeks in July/August - we're happy to go further out of the town, into the Gotmar area for example - I am dredging through loads of websites and struggling to find anything that's cheap enough! Looking for maximum of £800 per week. Does anyone know of any hidden gems/own something they would rent out to us etc?! Would be eternally grateful!

peggotty Fri 07-Jun-13 17:57:42

Bump for the evening.

janeybooks Fri 07-Jun-13 20:02:41

Have you tried Owners Direct?

peggotty Fri 07-Jun-13 20:47:20

Hi Janey yes I have thanks - no joy sad

magentastardust Sat 08-Jun-13 20:00:39

Villa parade normally have a good selection in PP but not sure about £800 in the School holidays . Will probably be more expensive unless you can get a late deal or discount with them?

triplets Sat 08-Jun-13 22:18:02

I am sure you`ll find something on www.puertopollensa.com been looking for myself and there are a few around. Look in private rental section first. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now