Anyone been to lykia world Turkey

(5 Posts)

Yippee thanks grin had given up! I think we will go for it.. Anything with similar facilities is running much more expensive so think its worth a chance. Thanks for the feedback smile

itwillbebetter Mon 10-Jun-13 12:17:56

Me Me Me!!! I've been there twice, just got back in fact. My extended family have been for the last 6 years. We love it because we go in a big group and there is something to do for all ages. Beautiful setting, beach great fun if you like wave jumping but very pebbly so suggest crocs, beach shoes etc. Pools lovely, nice waterslide park for kids. Very clean and well maintained throughout. Evening entertainment and disco very good. BUT... it has been taken over by Liberty hotels and there are now a few teething problems. Restaurants and food usually very good however a lack of staff this year made it a bit of a bun fight. Tables not cleared in time, buffet food not replenished quite as quickly as it should. Food very good, varied and something for everyone. I always stay in the residence (hotel bit) and the rooms are fine. I hear that next year they are making this for over 16's only so I guess you will be staying in the village which is fine just a bit noisy and further to walk (it is a huge complex but you don't tend to feel crowded)
Olu Deniz is a nice little town to visit in the evening. Market stalls and bars etc, family orientated. Fethiye market is well worth a visit. The people are very friendly selling 'fake but genuine' goods! They make me chuckle with their banter 'cheaper than primark, cheaper than shop lifting!' Very friendly and haggling is expected!

On the whole we have always had a great time although am watching it with interest to see if we will go back next year. Trip advisor is well worth a look as there are quite a lot of reviews on there. Btw the weather in Summer will be oven like, 35-40!
Hope that helps smile

Last try

Bump smile

I have a good quote for 11 nights all inclusive next summer hols. It's for a 3 bedroom family unit which will be great (3 dc)

It's looks huge, just wondering if anyone has been and would they recommend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now