EasyJet flight prices

(3 Posts)
Stevie77 Wed 15-May-13 23:25:05

I also asked on the General advice forum-

Does anyone know if EasyJet flight prices are lower on specific days?

I ask because Jet2, who also fly to the destination in question from our local airport, the flight prices on their website are lower on Tues/Weds. Been tracking EasyJet for a few days, and was expecting prices to be lower yesterday but in actual fact they have gone up from Monday.

I know prices are lower the earlier you book etc. just wondering if the cheaper prices on certain days mechanism takes affect at EasyJet.

Thanks!

sofi0308 Thu 16-May-13 06:24:10

had no idea there was such an art to it! i am looking at australia for 2014 so interested if anyone has any more inside tips like this!

Rosa Thu 16-May-13 06:27:47

Easy jet diesn't fly to Australia!!! I have noticed that when looking regularly for flights and you decide to go and book the price right at the last stage of booking ( as you are paying) suddenly goes into the next category....this happened to me 4 times rather a 'coincidence' I was booking seperate legs on european destinations so it all had to co-incide, New trick by airlines????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now