Late ideas july!

(5 Posts)
pugh Mon 13-May-13 09:44:45

Hi there, i am a bit late in trying to plan a short haul holiday mid July...i am worried we are facing another wet&cold summer. Kids are 4& 20mo. Husband wont do any package/ resort type holiday. I need somewhere for kids to play, a pool and flyable from Glasgow. Cost: not a fortune...

We have been long haul with kids every year but never to the continent as a family and crertainly never driven there but could rent a car.

ANY suggestions would be welcome but I suspect most places might be fully booked...

Thank you!

sofi0308 Mon 13-May-13 10:49:15

try padre aviles in southern spain. caserio del mirador in their two bedrooms and this is where they recommended if you are travelling with more than just a baby. looks nice, easy to get to, good pool, other families but not too many

pugh Mon 13-May-13 11:08:02

Thank you! I will have a look!

Portofino Mon 13-May-13 11:11:19

From Glasgow, Malaga is good for flights 20th July. £624 for your group, then about 150 for a car. Have a look at Homeaway for villas and apartments. Nice one in my link.

pugh Mon 13-May-13 11:24:12

Thanks again. As expected availabilty might be the issue...sad im still looking and that li looked lovely portofino. Dont suppose youve been there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now