HELP! Can anyone translate from French? DLP ticket query.....

(13 Posts)

Have fun- we are heading there in June!

messagetoyourudy Wed 08-May-13 20:54:53

Phew - thanks everyone for your super quick responses!

I was begining to worry as we are only camping near there for 3 days and worried that we would only be able to visit on 2 of those days.... Cue potential for very sad children!

"les 2emes & 3emes visities peuvent etre non consecutives et sont valables dans une period de 7 jours a compter de la 1ere visite"

The 2nd and 3rd visits can be non-consecutive and are valid for a period of 7 days, including the 1st visit.

Peuvent= can be

So yes they can be used on consecutive days, but all must be used within 7 days of the first usage.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 08-May-13 20:50:37

Bing is right. 2nd and 3rd visits do not have to be consecutive and are valid for 7 days from the first visit.

barnet Wed 08-May-13 20:50:26

Bing is correct

Daisy17 Wed 08-May-13 20:50:12

Bing is correct.

SugarMiceInTheRain Wed 08-May-13 20:48:40

The Bing translation is correct.

Rosie55 Wed 08-May-13 20:48:36

I agree - Bing is correct. Hope you have a good trip.

I think it says "The 2nd and 3rd visits don't need to be on consecutive days, but must be used within 7 days of first visit" (paraphrasing)

openerofjars Wed 08-May-13 20:47:08

I think the Bing translation is the right one, but I will stand corrected if anyone with a better grasp of French comes along.

exexpat Wed 08-May-13 20:46:44

Bing is correct, I would say: visits do not have to be consecutive days, but they can be, ie any days within the 7 day period are OK.

messagetoyourudy Wed 08-May-13 20:43:58

I have bought some 3 day/2park DLP tickets online from a French websit.

However they have some french on them that Google translation says translates to "the 2nd & 3rd visit can NOT be used on consecutive days and are valid for a period of 7 days"

Bing translation says "2nd & 3rd visits can be non-consecutive and are valid in period of 7 days as from the 1st visit"

I am now worried as Google translation and Bing translator have different results!! Clearly meaning quite different things....

On my tickets it says "les 2emes & 3emes visities peuvent etre non consecutives et sont valables dans une period de 7 jours a compter de la 1ere visite"

Can anyone please translate for me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now