Marbella Beach Hotel - Corfu. Anyone been here? What did you think?

(6 Posts)
BeginnerSAHM Wed 04-Jun-14 12:14:27

Hello - I'm reviving an old thread as we've just booked for the last week of the school holidays. Did anybody go at half term by any chance? Or recently? Too late now I suppose, as we've booked wink! There's a fab review in the Telegraph and the trip advisor reviews are good so fingers crossed....

carmen66 Thu 18-Apr-13 10:21:09

Hi Ladies, is this hotel close to the beach & amenities? I'm looking for a holiday with hubby & 7 year old but haven't got a clue where to go..
We like being central to everything & enjoy walks smile

Food was good, if you're all inclusive it's well worth using your turn at the al a carte restaurant, delicious! Buffet had some good variety too. We were in a renovated room with a balcony, it was very nicely done, no complaints there. We didn't use the kids club because we were always either in the pools or out and about. I would happily go again, whenever someone says holiday in front of DD she says 'Corfu?' And asks when we're going smile

Wilso Fri 12-Apr-13 20:27:14

Thanks, did you use the kids club? Did you stay in the renovated rooms?

What was the food like?
smile

We went in October last year with our three year old and loved it. There wasn't a lot going on for kids her age then, but that was mostly because we went on the last week before closing so a lot of things had been packed up already, apparently there's usually more. She loved the pools, the town where all the keepers gave her sweets, and the boat trip she took where the staff told her they were pirates smile
Hope this helped a little.

Wilso Thu 11-Apr-13 17:17:46

Hi
We got a good quote for the above place for August but there are hardly any recent reviews due to it being refurbished. Has anyone been recently? What did you think? Good kids facilities?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now