Any recommendations for a hotel near/in Manchester airport please?

(12 Posts)

We are flying to Cyprus in 2 weeks' time... yes, I know hmm.

Anyway, trip is booked, I am hoping a bailout may have been agreed by then.
We have a very early Sunday morning flight from Manchester, so will travel the day before and would like to stay as close to the actual terminal as possible (4 overtired, overexcited kids... gah!)

Any ideas please?

TIA smile

LehmanSisters Sun 24-Mar-13 22:15:05

Premier Inn Runger Lane South, there is a Runger Lane North too. Really very close but not too ££££ for a family room, couldn't fault it really.

Thank you v much, LehmanSisters, just the kind of info I was looking for. Ta.

Anybody else?

<<shameless bump>>
smile

AnaisB Mon 25-Mar-13 22:32:45

we stayed in the radisson blu, which was fine and etrop grange, which was awful.

TeaDr1nker Mon 25-Mar-13 22:37:28

Another vote for Radisson Blu - they also have a tunnel/walkway straight through to the airport.

But there really are loads round there

Thank you, both.

I know there are many hotels at the airport, I got a bit overwhelmed by choice and am trying to whittle it down.

<<adds Radisson Blu to shortlist>>

blacktreaclecat Thu 28-Mar-13 20:42:25

We always stay at Bewleys

CleopatrasAsp Sat 13-Apr-13 00:48:07

Bewleys here too.

sparkle9 Sat 13-Apr-13 00:51:10

I've stayed at the Hilton and Bewleys. Both offered park, stay and fly packages so the car parking was included for the whole time I was away. Both offered minibus transfers to the airport terminals. I was happy with both.

makemineapinot Thu 25-Apr-13 22:09:01

Travelodge was dead cheap, clean and restaurant was fine -was only £19 but Zi didn't need parking as parked at a mate's parents house.Bookable mini bus transfer was £7 for 1 adult an 2 kids, dropped at door of terminal. Bewleys was highly recommended and it's right by terminal, think it was roughly £100 for hotel room and 2 weeks parking there.

IsaacCox Fri 26-Apr-13 15:00:40

We stayed at Radisson Blu when we went to Florida in March. It was lovely and you didn't even need to go outside to walk to the airport.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now