Somewhere hot in October ?

(5 Posts)
mummymeister Tue 26-Mar-13 21:28:06

Florida keys. fly into Miami and drive 1.5 hours onto the keys and it will be hot not warm. ideal if you have older kids and plenty to do. we stayed at islamorada and had a fab time. you said lanzarote was expensive but if you want hot at oct half term then that is what it is going to be - expensive i mean. hot means going a lot nearer the equator than gran canaria or lanzarote. look at accuweather website and see average temps. Lanzarote in oct average 70, islamorada florida keys 82 - 88 degrees. if you want more info just private message me.

SooticaTheWitchesCat Tue 26-Mar-13 12:02:53

Cyprus? Egypt?

You are a bit limited if you want hot at the end of October as lots of places are starting to close down for the winter and the weather is changing.

twinkle1010 Mon 25-Mar-13 19:19:27

I looked at Gran Canaria and the flights were only midweek which is no good and the one to Lanzarote was very expensive.

It really has to be nice and hot!!

manicmamma Mon 25-Mar-13 12:12:15

Was thinking the same. We usually end up in Lanzarote or Gran Canaria which i nice but need a change..
any suggestions?

twinkle1010 Sun 24-Mar-13 20:28:03

Looking to go away for October half term for a week. Looking for a relaxing beach holiday where it is going to be warm. Any recommendations? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now