Long weekend babymoon break

(5 Posts)
youmeandthebump Sat 07-Sep-13 09:42:42

Sorry for very late message on this!

I see your baby is due about now - so congrats if they have arrived and not long now if not!!

I just wondered if you ever got to go on your babymoon and where you went in the end? I have just started my own website www.youmeandthebump.com giving mums and dads to be ideas and inspiration for their babymoon, hopefully trying to solve the exact problem that you had back in March. I am building up product at the moment but would really love to have some more personal recommendations.

If you did manage to get away and have 2 minutes to drop me a line with your thoughts I would be really really grateful - my email address is louarnold@youmeandthebump.com.

I really hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you

loads of love x

doowpro Wed 03-Apr-13 11:09:34

Here's a couple of ideas:

Almyra in Cyprus has pregnancy spa treatments. It's very contemporary and chic. Cyprus is 4.5 hours, so just about do-able for a short break.

Another beauty is Fonteverde in Italy. Near culture, rather than the beach, although you could swim in the pool instead of the sea. Some of the sauna type services wouldn't be suitable in pregnancy but you could swap them for more suitable treatments. You always eat well in Italy!

rumtumtugger Wed 27-Mar-13 17:24:01

Nobody? Please help, I need something to dream about that's not baby-related!

rumtumtugger Tue 26-Mar-13 13:59:51

Bump...

rumtumtugger Sun 24-Mar-13 12:54:54

I'm due with dc2 in September and am dreaming of the sun! I'd like somewhere fairly close by where we can have a 3-5 day holiday in July/August which fits the following criteria:
- Travel time under 4 hrs (we live in London)
- Somewhere it's likely to be warm and sunny enough for me to swim in the (clean) sea, but not too hot to make me not want to venture out in the day.
- Great food that's suitable for preggos to gorge on (rules out France, basically, as I'd just want to eat soft cheese and rare meat and drink wine)
- Somewhere that holds enough interest for 1 sightseeing/culture day out, 1 pampering session and some nice short strolls in the evening.

We will be leaving dd with nana so somewhere that's adults only would be preferred!

Looking forward to your suggestions x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now