Up for a challenge?mobile hme,direct access to beach,3x 5 yr& 17&18 ,kids club oh & sunshine!

(13 Posts)

Last time we drove down ,stayed at La palmyre ( nr la Rochelle/ Royan)for 5 days onto Spain to Noja which was absolutely perfect except no kids club.Now normally this doesn't bother me but I,m getting on in years ;) and having my 5 yr old triplets amused for a few hours is starting to appeal.
Any suggestions?

noja for anyone who wants to know has direct access to a beautiful beach( as in waves,cliffs,coves,caves but safe for tots and even more exciting when the tide is out )and is a vibrant Spanish campsite with all that entails ....it,s just such a long drive( too much £ to do Bilbao ferry)

Bump

harrogatehussy Mon 11-Mar-13 19:51:18

Club Farret in the Languedoc. Direct beach access, loads to do in the area, good for older teens and younger kiddies too, fab pools, has own kids club and also Keycamp/Eurocamp clubs etc if you go with them. Or, if willing to take more of a chance on weather, Dol-de-Bretagne in northern Brittany, mother of all campsites, has stables, lake, 250 acres of forest, tree-top assault course thing, water park etc etc as well as kids club, playgrounds, all the usual stuff. We've always had sunshine there, maybe has its own micro-climate?!

harrogatehussy Mon 11-Mar-13 19:52:07

Sorry, forgot, no beach at Dol.

Harrogatehussy thank you .We have been down there before near Cap D,Agde and we loved it but that was with he older 5 and before we had the triplets.We had a fab time up into the cathar castles,carcasonne,Cap D,Agde and up into Saint Jerome but guess what......the sea was sooo cold even I couldn't swim in it and I swim in Ireland without a wetsuit!so that has kind of put us off plus the beaches are...sometimes bland for our likes.....picky...picky I know.The food was amazing though.smile

Portofino Tue 12-Mar-13 11:59:56

Ca Savio in Italy with Key-camp? L'Esterel with Pierre et Vacances?

Just had a look at the Italian site.looks lovely but Keycamp has not got good reviews on this site.They also appear to be the only company without Ac in mobiles.Have you been?

Portofino Thu 14-Mar-13 19:31:54

you need to go here in Sardinia for the best beach. There or Corsica. No kids club though :-(

Portofino Thu 14-Mar-13 19:34:09

It is THAT lovely I would forgo the kids club.

Portofino Thu 14-Mar-13 19:38:28

I have been all over Europe and never found a better beach.

Oh my word that beach looks amazing.Are there many dogs around?

makemineapinot Thu 14-Mar-13 23:08:01

www.portofelice.it is amazing and very safe gently shelving sandy beach. Can walk into local town and we love it!!!!

Portofino Fri 15-Mar-13 08:54:31

I don't recall any dogs. It was heavenly. Dd was about 18 months and just sat in the water all day. It is very gently shelving, and warm.

Some photos on my Flickr stream here =scroll down past the sad flowers....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now