Need sun suggestions for January with a 2 and 3 year old please

(6 Posts)
loulouppy Tue 12-Mar-13 22:26:20

thailand.. ive tried lanzarote and afraid cant recommend although i know hugely popular on MN. go to Phuket or samui its just so so much nicer.

nannyl Tue 12-Mar-13 13:13:42

we have just returned from atlantic suite hotel in futerventura. I would highly recommend it, and its a very very child friendly site.

we traveled with a 17m old

in janurary the weather is nice and warm in the day time, but you will want a cardigen in the evenings.... but not too hot either

Stealthfart Fri 08-Mar-13 11:06:10

Brilliant, thank you both for your replies, I'll have a look today.

Luxlittleones Fri 08-Mar-13 10:33:43

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

juneau Fri 08-Mar-13 09:27:41

If you've got money to spend, how about the Caribbean? There are lots of islands to choose from, the weather is lovely, and it's high season so everything will be open.

Otherwise you're looking at the Canaries (as you already know), Egypt (currently dodgy), Tunisia, Morocco, Dubai, Oman - or further afield.

Stealthfart Thu 07-Mar-13 12:17:07

Every year at this time my whole family is flattened by whatever heinous virus is doing the rounds, so my husband has suggested that next year we go somewhere nice and warm in a bid to dodge the bugs and stay healthy.
Having a quick look on a couple of sites brings up Lanzarote at £4000+ with not great reviews, and obviously lots of entertainment is shut at that time of year. Has anyone had a successful trip anywhere with little ones that they can recommend, preferably with year-round facilities, please? To clarify, I am not ruling out Lanzarote, I just want somewhere good if I'm going to have to sell a kidney to pay for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now