Hotels with waterparks/slides onsite - any recommendations

(7 Posts)
Oscarandelliesmum Sun 17-Mar-13 17:07:05

Hotel turunc in turkey was lovely and they were building a waterpark on site about four years ago when we there.

GreenShadow Sun 17-Mar-13 15:56:06

We've been to a couple in Turkey - Royal Dragon Hotel near Side and Lykia World near Olu Deniz.

Would highly recommend both of them -excellent food (quite important for us), both on the beach, and both have private water parks which were more than adequate for our teens.

Only disadvantage (as far as we were concerned) was that there wasn't a great deal to do within easy walking distance.

The Corfu water park that sunnyshine mentioned above, is absolutely brilliant but is a public one that happens to have a hotel attached.

LaFlotte Sat 09-Mar-13 12:27:33

Siam Park in Tenerife is a brilliant water park. Lots of imaginative slides - not just the normal ones and also a big wave pool/pretend beach etc. It's really good. I don't think there are hotels on site but loads very close by and the water park has a bus you can use.

makemineapinot Tue 05-Mar-13 22:40:35

My mate went to one last year in Egypt, said kids loved it but the pool areas got at too busy during the day and there was nowhere to go to escape the crowds. Normally their daughters had independence on hols ( young - mid teens) around pool but she said it was like going back to toddler days!!! Eek!! They also had their room broken into - daytime!! I looked into the ones which had the free watermark next door to the hotel, then u can escape if you want and have quiet days too.

sunnyshine Mon 04-Mar-13 09:48:46

The waterpark in Corfu has attached hotels etc.

givemeaclue Mon 04-Mar-13 09:36:44

Have you checked first choice "splash" hotels, all have no site waterparks

mummatotwo Mon 04-Mar-13 09:34:40

DS age 8 loves water slides and parks and we wanted to find a hotel abroad that has something onsite.

Anyone recommend any

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now