Trip to Brussels with 5 month old

(3 Posts)
rcfallon Mon 04-Mar-13 20:24:42

Hi Portofino
Thank you for the info, v helpful. If we go ahead with the trip it would be great to meet for lunch smile smile

Portofino Mon 04-Mar-13 09:16:18

Central Brussels is flat with one hill heading up to the Mont des Arts - you can avoid the steps. Lots of cobbles though - I remember having RSI pushing the buggy about when dd was little. wink Most places are really accepting of children. We have been here 7 years and dd has always been out and about with us.

The Grand Place and Mannequin Pis are must sees. Apparently the Art museums don't allow prams/slings though hmm If you get the Tram or Metro to Heysel Brupark and Mini-Europe are quite entertaining. I have a useful book at home so should be able to come up with some more tips later. If you want some company I might be able to rustle up some MNetters to meet up for lunch. I work in central Brussels.

rcfallon Sun 03-Mar-13 19:19:47

Hi, I am thinking of going to Brussels in late March with a 5 mth old baby. My husband will be there on business so just the 2 of us will be out and about in the day. Is it pram friendly? Is it baby friendly? Is it breastfeeding friendly? What are good sights to see bearing in mind I am with the baby? We are staying very central.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now