First holiday in 15years, 2 adults, dd5 ds6(ASD) where should we go?

(5 Posts)
KenDoddsDadsDog Sun 03-Mar-13 22:39:47

Looks gorgeous popflos

popflos Sun 03-Mar-13 19:44:34

google Moraira El Portet, some really nice places, friendly little beach, town for mooching around, boats etc..

KenDoddsDadsDog Sun 03-Mar-13 17:26:42

If you are looking at Spain I would try Nerja - if it needs to be villa or self catering then there are a lot in Capistrano and Burriana. It's a bustling little town and a lot of Spanish people as well as English holiday there. I'm totally biased as I was married there but it's beautiful.
There are also places on the Costa Tropical like Almuñecar, Salobreña and Calahonda that are gorgeous.

redhappy Sat 02-Mar-13 20:30:29

Just a litle bump to see if anyone can help smile

redhappy Thu 14-Feb-13 18:20:49

Have no idea where to even start as I haven't been on holiday in so long.

I really want to go somewhere hot, peaceful and near a beach.

I've been looking at villas in Spain. Looking at going end of May ealry June so should be warm then. I really like what I've seen of Andalucia. Would like to be near to the beach, bars restaurants etc but it's essential that where we stay is somewhere we can retreat to. Ds has autism, and if we were to stay in a hotel on a resort I think it could turn into a nightmare if ds felt overwhelmed at everything outside, and inside was a small space where he couldn't run around and let off steam. We would definitely be hiring a car whereever we go.

So, I'm just looking for any sort of reccomendations or advice really. Nice villas you've stayed in, towns/villages you liked, cheaper countries to stay in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now