Sardinia?

(6 Posts)
anneyc Sun 17-Feb-13 23:19:05

Ooops sorry.. meant to start a new topic, not hijack yours! Apologies...

anneyc Sun 17-Feb-13 23:04:32

Has anyone ever found a Villa- near the beach, sleeps 5, greek tavernas nearby, quiet, not expensive? Is there such a thing?! (DC's 10, 9 and 7)Here's hoping...

doowpro Thu 07-Feb-13 11:32:56

You could have a look at Resort Le Dune ("doo-nay") in Sardinia, which is mostly visited by Italians rather than Brits. Very good for activities but not in yer face.

campocaro Wed 06-Feb-13 10:41:09

Alghero is very nice with beaches nearby and busy little town. We went there several years ago when DD was 2 and had a fantastic time.

Portofino Wed 06-Feb-13 10:33:10

Baia Sardinia is lovely. Photos I went to Sardinia on my honeymoon and if we go back, there is where I would stay.

TerrysNo2 Wed 06-Feb-13 10:30:11

Hi

Someone has recommended Sardinia as a holiday and I was wondering if anyone can narrow it down to a nice town in Sardinia.

We are looking for somewhere with bars, restaurants and beach all nearby. Whilst an element of touristy is helpful, we are not interested in English Breakfast resorts. Somewhere quite low key but with enough to keep you busy.

Has anyone been to Sardinia and can recommend somewhere?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now