has anyone stayed at the Bahia Principe Tenerife. whats it like

(3 Posts)
pud1 Mon 04-Feb-13 11:49:18

title says it all really. looking at this hotel for 2 weeks AI in Oct. was hoping some one could tell me what its like, especially for kids

Lottapianos Mon 04-Feb-13 12:03:53

DP and I stayed there in September for a week. We don't have children but there were a few little ones around who seemed to be having a lovely time! The hotel was lovely - large rooms, good size bathrooms and living room with TV, cleaned every day, every room had a balcony. Food was good - some of it was really lovely, loads of choice, nice puddings, a great range of booze but also quite a good choice of soft drinks.

The pool isn't huge but it wasn't crowded at any stage. Could have done with more sun loungers around the pool. There is a beach across the road. The hotel is a short journey from a huge waterpark - we didn't go but apparently it's a must for families with children.

There was entertainment in the hotel every night but it was of the cheesy 'Phoenix' nights variety grin

We had a lovely time but I would check some Trip Advisor reviews to see what other parents have to say. Hope that's helpful smile

pud1 Mon 04-Feb-13 22:17:36

Thanks. Am going to have a good look through trip advisor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now