Car hire recommendations at faro airport?

(5 Posts)
GreenSunrise Sun 03-Feb-13 08:23:15

Thanks for all of the tips, they're really helpful smile, I'd better get booking!

jayjayr Sat 02-Feb-13 19:55:42

Hi,
Try www.you-drive.cc
They are a local Faro car hire company with a good service and not expensive. No hidden costs. Nice and caring professionals. They supply child seats for different ages and you don't have to go out of the airport to pickup the car as it is at the carpark very near to the arrivals.
Enjoy.

Ruthiebabes Sat 02-Feb-13 19:51:28

We have booked with Drive4Fun at Faro. They get good reviews on tripadvisor forum. They were helpful when I emailed them, so I am sure they would answer questions about carseats.

They are very reasonable price wise, and you pay cash on arrival.

Fluffy1234 Sat 02-Feb-13 19:13:08

I've used car hire 3000 in quite a few places around the world. You could check if they do Faro airport. I've always found them reasonably priced with no hefty stitch ups when tpreturning the car.

GreenSunrise Sat 02-Feb-13 16:22:25

We've booked a holiday in faro in April and need to hire a car. DS will be 22 months so we'll need to hire a car seat. I've done some searches on money supermarket and along with the well known names there are others which are a fraction of the price which I've never heard of. I don't want to pay more than we need to, but also don't want to be stuck with a company whose pick up point is miles away from the airport or which supplies dodgy children's car seats. Has anyone got any recommendations which they would be happy to share.

Thanks in advance! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now