The Eiffel Tower

(4 Posts)
chicaguapa Tue 29-Jan-13 13:58:51

I always post this place where we stayed in Paris www.parisautrement.com. We stayed in Fou de Toit and it was brilliant. The DC would have to share a double bed though, if they could manage that.

But it was a really good size for Paris and a good price. Plus you can self cater to keep the costs down. It's in the Marais and easy walking distance to the Seine and Notre Dame. We would definitely stay there again.

We had a wonderful time in Paris with DD(10) and DS(7). We spent an entire day at the Eiffel Tower too. DC really want to go back.

dreamingofsun Tue 29-Jan-13 13:48:13

we rented a flat via owners direct. suggest getting one within walking distance of the seine then you can catch the battobus (or however its spelt) to the different sites including the tower. it might keep the food costs down, as we found the food/drink relatively expensive (as you would expect in a capital) and pretty ordinary too

Snusmumriken Tue 29-Jan-13 11:58:14

Have you considered renting a flat? I can't link but you can search on mums net for flat rentals in Paris. Several informative threads should pop up.
HTH

theshivers Tue 29-Jan-13 09:29:36

My DD (6) is obsessed with the Eiffel Tower and I would really like to take her this year. Does anyone have any good (and cheap I know Paris is not generally known for that!) hotel recommendations - we would need a family room for 4. I have a DS (11) too so any boy stuff recommendations would be very welcome too. Many thanks for any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now