House swap

(3 Posts)
DottyDot Sat 02-Feb-13 11:31:50

Hi there - I'd be interested in swapping our details but can't pm you - don't think you're set up?! But you can definitely pm me grin

smallinthesmoke Fri 01-Feb-13 20:21:35

I don't think it does contravene any rules but you might be interested in posting it in the house swaps section here

peppersquint Mon 28-Jan-13 21:24:59

Not sure if this is advertising or not, but moderators please feel free to delete or whatever if this contravenes any rules.
We live in France and occassionally want to visit relatives in the UK.
Although our holiday dates are restricted by French school holidays we are available for home-swaps outside normal UK school holiday times (therefore making it cheaper especially for UK residents who have pre-school children).
Ideally what we would like - not being too fussy here - is a home-swap of a week or less in NW England (Liverpool/Manchester). Alternatively would consider a one/two night swap in London.
What we can offer is a three/four bedroom house in the Vendee. The house is fully furnished, with all mod cons and comes with a garden, courtyard and bbq area. An hour to airports - all amenities (although you may have two cats to look after). Less than an hour from the beaches, main cities of La Rochelle and Nantes, le puy de fou (30 minutes). Les Sables, Tranche sur Mer, Ile de Re etc..
If you are interested please PM me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now