Duquesa, Costa del Sol, Spain

(3 Posts)
pigleychez Mon 28-Jan-13 12:33:01

Anyone been?

Seen a nice apartment we are thinking of booking for August but just doing some research first.

TIA thanks

MsGee Mon 11-Feb-13 09:16:43

I have been (sorry just seen the post). I wasn't impressed with the beach but the marina is quite nice. We stayed in some lovely apartments with a pool, so spent most of our time there or walking up to the marina.

CarrotsAreNotTheOnlyVegetables Sat 16-Feb-13 22:23:39

Been a few times as DH has client and friend who has apartment there which we have borrowed - one of those in complex a short walk up the hill with nice pools.

We have always enjoyed it - not too crowded and nice wide beach. Marina is nice and plenty of places to get a nice meal and have a pleasant drink in the evening. Parking can be difficult in the marina peak time in the evenings, so make sure apartment is within walking distance. Good family atmosphere without lager louts. Also worth taking a trip into the mountains to Ronda - very picturesque with spectacular gorge.

We are going back this August and looking forward to it. I would go for it. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now