Anyone been to Agios Gordios in Corfu?

(5 Posts)
ResolutelyCheeky Sun 20-Jan-13 10:27:32

It's all apartments there 40, not big enough for hotels. We had a week there and then a week in an apartment in kassioppi. It was bang in the middle of school holidays and so peaceful. The north west coast is breathtaking. Lots of reviews on tripadvisor.

perfectmummy Sun 20-Jan-13 10:12:04

its on the west coast. def Ag gordios and not ag georgios (which I think has a north and south)

40thisyear Sat 19-Jan-13 16:32:11

Ooo just been googling Ag Georgios Resolute looks lovely. Where did you stay?

ResolutelyCheeky Sat 19-Jan-13 05:00:32

Been to ag north but there is also a south one. Lovely place, very quiet when we went (mid august) which was a surprise to us. No brits there which is why we chose it but there are at surrounding resorts. You will need to google weather for May but I believe the weather is lovely then. If it is north I suggest a car as there are some really lovely neighbouring beaches also. I wrote a review on tripadvisor if you need more info?

perfectmummy Fri 18-Jan-13 20:16:48

want to find out what it is like really. Not sure when will be travelling but will have 4 and 6 year olds. Would May half term be warm enough? They both spend whole day in the sea so would be nice if it was warm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now