Med beach hol without car

(6 Posts)
zumo Wed 30-Jan-13 21:50:01

Calla Millor
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g580282-Cala_Millor_Majorca_Balearic_Islands-Hotels.html

WE booked ahotel Direct 10 of us and the hotel sorted all the transfers, we went out and about on the local bus

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Thu 24-Jan-13 18:08:42

Sorry for tardy reply. Thanks for suggestions. Taking a look now.

Portofino Fri 18-Jan-13 09:55:08

La Carabasse (Siblu) has everything you could need within walking distance and is 15 mins in a taxi from Beziers airport. And anywhere around Nice is good too as trains run along the coast. We have stayed in Antibes and Villefranche Sur Mer without a car. Also the Italian riviera from Nice and Genoa.

Fluffy1234 Wed 16-Jan-13 20:18:13

Anywhere really , just book a transfer to take you from the airport to your accommodation. I have been on about 40 med holidays and only hired a car once. I just either walk, or go on day trips on buses or boats.

Salbertina Wed 16-Jan-13 14:17:27

Barcelona flight then train south to Sitges, Vilanova etc.

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Wed 16-Jan-13 11:37:13

I am trying to hunt down a Med beach holiday this summer where car hire is not required. We managed this in Italy a few years ago (plane to Pisa and train from there) and it was really relaxing. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now