if i don't pay for priority seating on aer lingus..

(6 Posts)
Moredofbumsnet Mon 14-Jan-13 13:30:27

Thanks northcoastmum that is really good to know. The flights are pretty reasonable and i feel a bit tight not wanting to pay the £5 seat choice but it is each way and there are 5 of us so it all adds up. Anyone got any suggestions for avoiding the £6 per person each way admin fee? I can't find anywhere that you can get a visa electron prepaid card.

Actually northcoastmum is right, I'd forgotten that!

It's ages since I flew with Aer Fungus but so long as you get to the check in nice and early, when there is a bunch of seats left, you should get seats together. (they're much better than Ryanair in that regard)

northcoastmum Mon 14-Jan-13 13:12:37

When you do online checkin (24-30 hours before) you can choose seats without paying - we fly AL often with our three kids, and never had any problems

Moredofbumsnet Mon 14-Jan-13 13:09:18

Bump!
Since I posted i have found out that i can pay for seating choice for about £60 but do i need to?

Moredofbumsnet Thu 10-Jan-13 13:19:20

surely they will let all of our 3dc sit with either me or DH? I'm not worried about all 5 of us being together but really can't have any of the dc on their own as they have never flown before. They are 8,6 and 2. It will cost £150 more to pay the next fare which gives seat choice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now