Previous Mousses holidaymakers - I need your help!

(9 Posts)
MaureenShit Sun 20-Jan-13 09:48:26

Mosquitos were bad our year. The spraying hasn't worked

Beds had a huge surround that you whacked your shin against.

helenabeth Fri 11-Jan-13 20:07:04

We've been three times and loved it.
1. Not bad at all - and I get munched anywhere.
2. Barking dog yes, other noise no, except slight pool bar music some evenings.
3. Firm but comfy.
Go for it - you will love it. My boys would love to go back!

Salbertina Thu 10-Jan-13 15:52:06

Oh yes remember that dog. Not guilty of writing in visitors' book about it tho !

legalalien Thu 10-Jan-13 15:22:37

About four or five years ago - no problem with mosquitos, there was a barking dog (didn't bother me but someone had written several paragraphs about it in the visitors book, which made me laugh), and the beds were very hard (I like hard beds so ok for me) and had a sticky out wooden bit around the edge of them which I bashed my shins on at least once a day. We had a great time though!

Salbertina Thu 10-Jan-13 15:20:10

Oh and beds? Don't remember but i think in a good way as i am a fussy bugger would have noticed.

Salbertina Thu 10-Jan-13 15:18:52

Um bit out of date but Mosquitos? Don't remember being a problem but am now in Africa so all relative!

Noise- you hear from the pool if yr house is v near, you hear trucks from the road into late evening (only noticeable if silent and in bed, otherwise didn't notice)

overall really lovely and relaxing esp w little kids. Highly recommend!

adifferentwoman Wed 09-Jan-13 13:58:24

Bump one last time - purlease Mumsnetters!

adifferentwoman Mon 07-Jan-13 21:02:30

Bump.... Please!

adifferentwoman Sun 06-Jan-13 18:42:04

Mousses looks exactly like the kind of thing we're looking for, but there are a couple of things I'd like more info on:
1) How bad are the mosquitos?
2) Can you hear much noise, either through the walls of the semi-detached villas or from the local surroundings?
3) What are the beds like? (Hubby has had a bad back!)

Thanks so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now