Villa with HB/FB/AI not far away?

(3 Posts)
diabolo Tue 15-Jan-13 19:02:55

My SIL, BIL and their 2 under-5's went 2 years ago, they are very hard to please, but loved it.

We visited them one day and even though I can't stand complexes with hundreds of people around, it did look upmarket and impressive. The pools were excellent. The grounds were very nicely maintained. BIL and SIL said the food was good too.

Punta Prima was a gorgeous tiny resort before the hotel was built. The beach is really lovely.

bunnybunyip Mon 14-Jan-13 19:26:33

Bumping really, as still stuck. Thinking of insotel punta prima, anyone been there?

bunnybunyip Sun 30-Dec-12 21:22:31

I'm really stumped where to go on holiday this year. Loved martinhal last year: the beach, the combination of having a kitchen and our own space but half board, the great restaurants with play facilities. Only downside was lack of stuff to do nearby. Would love somewhere similar, have been looking at MN suggestions such as verdura (difficult getting there from the midlands), sani (looks great but a long,expensive flight only from gatwick) and borgo egnazia which is also hard to get to. Can anyone help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now