Summer holiday help please

(5 Posts)
OhEmGee25 Tue 01-Jan-13 13:00:49

Just booked 10 days to Majorca at a Thomson kids club 4* hotel. I'm a teacher so also restricted to school holidays. For 2 adults and a 3year old, apartment on a b&b basis, flights and transfers was £2200. Looks beautiful and had fab reviews grin They did offer free kids place but that was for 1 week only in a small studio accommodation and horrible flight times.

If you go to something like first choice it will give you all inclusive. Make sure you search free kids places (thomson holidays also) as I think that is the only way it will come in budget with your party size.

nightshade Fri 28-Dec-12 22:23:55

Check out travel republic, alpharooms etc and look at Majorca. Try varying your flights, instead of a week or fortnight, look at eight/eleven days, whatever will make use of cheap flights.

nightshade Fri 28-Dec-12 22:23:17

Check out travel republic, alpharooms etc and look at Majorca. Try varying your flights, instead of a week or fortnight, look at eight/eleven days, whatever will make use of cheap flights.

Cinders22 Fri 28-Dec-12 22:15:10

I have been looking for hours and am going round in circles and so would be grateful for any advice/recommendations regarding a holiday for 4 - 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 5. I work in school so am restricted to school holidays ie end of July or August. We were hoping to go for 2 weeks and were recommended to go all inclusive but I cannot find anything which is not out of our price range of £3,500 max.

I have no particular preference re destination other than I have been told Turkey, Greek Islands etc will be too hot for children so young.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now