Benalmadena at Easter - thoughts?

(6 Posts)

We usually have a week in the sun at Easter, generally Costa del Sol or the Algarve. Don't want to go as far as Canaries due to cost/length of flights just for a week. Always try to go somewhere a bit different to in the past but running out of options. What is Benalmadena like at Easter? Any resorts you would compare it to?

Want to book something soon, so bumping!

well, never thought I wouldn't get answer to this one!!! ... trying again then will give up :-)

FeckOffCup Wed 02-Jan-13 11:52:50

I've not stayed in Benalmadena itself but I've been on a day trip there when staying in Torremolinos. It seemed nice enough though this was a few years ago, although it was quite quiet, seemed to be mostly older couples in Benalmadena compared to families with younger children in Torremolinos but if I remember rightly there are regular trains that run from Malaga down to Fuengirola and stop at both places and a few others in between so it's easy to get to different places for a change of scenery.

ok, thanks feckoffcup... don't mind quiet, as long as restaurants are open at Easter. We'll have a car, and have been to lots of places around there in the past.

makinglemonade Thu 03-Jan-13 21:18:32

I've stayed in Benalmadena a few times but never at Easter. It is quieter than tormolinos (sp) but a much nicer resort IMO.
We stayed at the sunset beach club and it was really lovely.
We went in May and October and there was still lots to do and see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now