Sani reorts or oceana resort halkidiki

(4 Posts)
doowpro Wed 02-Jan-13 13:04:05

I think Porto Sani Village is the best of the Sani's. Here are lots of reviews.

Beegey Tue 01-Jan-13 17:28:56

We went to the Porto Sani Villiage last year and loved it. No, not a cultural experience or anything like authentic Greece but very easy and totally set up for young families. We will definitely be back this year.

PickleSarnie Fri 28-Dec-12 16:30:56

Hi, we went with our two year old to sani beach resort in halikidiki this summer. We stayed at the beach hotel which was lovely.

The whole resort is very "manicured" which can be a bit sterile and its definitely not like visiting Greece, you could be anywhere. I've heard it referred to as "boden by sea" which sums it up quite well.

It really wasn't the sort of holiday we would have chosen generally since we tend to prefer self catering but I was six months pregnant and just wanted to relax. The nursery was fab. We put our son in a couple of days and he loved it. They also do babysitting too.

The buffet restaurant was nice enough, and the "eat around" program meant you could eat at the restaurants around the resort instead.

Can't comment on entertainment. Not really my cup of tea so we didn't see any of it.

V child friendly but that's also a small negative since on the one night we attempted to have a child free night, there were hyper children running around everywhere being ignored by their parents which was but annoying.

Overall though, is definitely recommend it.

Leedscatgirl Fri 28-Dec-12 14:58:11

Hi

Has anyone been
Which sani reort is the best - I have a 3 year old
What's the night entertainment like ?
Any other feedback- please share

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now